|Slaked Lime/ Hydrate Lime /Lime/Hydrated/Limewater
Calcium Hydrated Lime CAS 1305-62-0,
Commercial Grade Calcium Hydrated Lime,
Commercial Grade slaked lime calcium hydroxide
Commercial Grade Supply Calcium Hydrated Lime Calcium Hydroxide Powder
calcium hydroxide (Ca(OH)2), also called slaked lime or hydrated lime, a soft white powder that is widely used as a raw material in the chemical industry. It forms when calcium oxide is mixed with water. The compound has two hydroxide ions (OH−) for each ion of calcium (Ca2+). The chemical is ionic, with aqueous and electrolytic dissociations both producing calcium ions and hydroxide ions.
In the construction industry, calcium hydroxide is a main ingredient in mortar for bricks and stone, plaster, and cement. It is mixed with sand and water to create a pastelike slurry. Once the water evaporates, the sand and calcium hydroxide left behind form a strong adhesive material that holds the bricks or stones together.
Calcium hydroxide is used as a neutralizing chemical, because it reacts with acids to create water and a salt in a double displacement reaction. This neutralization can occur in farm soils to help with plant growth or in waterways to reduce the effects of acid rain. It is also added to foods to prevent the food from becoming too acidic.
1. Calcium hydroxide is a kind of strong alkali, with antiseptic and antiseptic ability, corrosive to skin, fabric. But because its solubility is not large, so the degree of harm is not as big as so dium hydroxide and other strong bases. Calcium hydroxide is widely used in industry. It is a common building material, also used as a fungicide and chemical raw materials, etc.
2. Calcium hydroxide is used for making bleaching powder, hard water softener, tap water disinfectant and clarifier and construction industry.
3. Calcium hydroxide is used in pharmaceuticals. Can be used as rubber, petroleum industry additives, used in lubricating oil to prevent coking, mud deposition, neutralization and anticorrosive. It can also be used as a hard water softener, disinfectant, acid making agent, etc.
4. Calcium hydroxide is used as analytical reagent, carbon dioxide absorbent, also used in organic synthesis.
5. Check carbon dioxide, gas absorption. Leather depilation, insecticide, water treatment.
Avoid excessive dust in work area and ensure adequate ventilation.
Use dust mask when appropriate.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Use appropriate eye protection.
Avoid extended contact with skin and clothing.
Avoid ingestion and contact with food.
Keep product dry and bags and containers stored in dry and well-ventilated location place.
Store bulk in dry properly designed bins and silos. Keep out of reach of children.
Calcium hydroxide will react with air, strong acids and moisture.
Why choose us?
Factory supply with reasonal price
Stable storage with fast delivery
Lab tests avaliable
Free sample avalible
CE, SGS, ISO certificates satisfied
Quality control during manufacturing
After-sales service within 24hours
More than 20years of technical research and production in this field
Q1. What’s your MOQ?
A: MOQ : 20tons. Very happy to grow up with you from the very beginning and MOQ will be 20tons.
Q2. How can I get a sample for laboratory test?
A: We can offer you samples free for lab test. Please contact us directly and send us your courier account for delivery.
Q3. I am not sure how to choose an appropriate product for my industry, what should I do?
A: We can give you suggestions based on your industry and source water analysis report(if possible). we have 20years of experiences in wastewater treatment, we can help you to find the suitable and professional products for you.
Q4. How can I get the price of calcium hydroxide from the manufacturer?
A: We are the manufacturer of calcium hydroxide. Please tell us your requirements like products specifications, quantity, packing, destination port and other necessary information,based on which we can check and reply you with a latest and exact price.
Q5. How do you control your products quality:
A: Our motto is: Taking credit and quality as the ground for sanding and root for growing. First we do the quality test for each batch of the raw materials. Second, there will be a strict pre-production sample test before mass production. Third, quality tests will be done every four hours during production. Finally but not the end of our quality control, we do the inspection before shipment. When clients get our products, our quality monitoring still continues with clients' using effect evaluation.
Q6. I have more questions, how to contact you directly?
A: Welcome to contact us with below contacts:
Contacts: Miss Madeline
WhatsApp&Wechat&Tell: +86 18351519428
Email address: email@example.com
Contact Person: Madeline