Water Decolorizing agent is a multi-functional polymer compound which integrates flocculation, decolorization and COD removal, and is a compound product combining organic flocculation and inorganic flocculant; it can react chemically with color-revealing substances to form large flocs and strengthen the flocculation and decolorization ability, and the decolorization rate of wastewater is over 95%, and it can adapt to a wide range of PH value, and the multinuclear complex formed makes the particles colloid and particulate suspended in water. The formation of multinuclear complexes makes the particles and suspended particles in water aggregate into large, high-density, fast-settling flocs, with high decolorization rate and no color reversion, and the removal rate of COD is more than 50%.
▪ Fast reaction speed and short time, can be clarified in about 2 minutes.
▪ High removal efficiency, low dosage, easy to add.
▪ Fast sedimentation, clear and transparent water.
▪ Auxiliary removal of COD, total phosphorus and other effects.
▪ Real environmental protection agent, no secondary pollution after use.
- Water Decoloring Agent is mainly used for color removal treatment for high-colority waste water from dyestuffs plants. It is suitable to treat waste water with activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs.
- Water Decoloring Agent can also be used to treat waste water from textile industry and dye houses, pigment industry, printing ink industry and paper industry.
- Water Decoloring Agent also can be used in the production process of paper&pulp as retention agent.
Water Decoloring Agent should be diluted with 10-40 times water and then dosed into the waste water directly. After being mixed for several minutes, it can be precipitated or air-floated to become clear water; The pH value of the waste water should be adjusted to 7-10 for better result. When the colority and COD are relatively high, Water Decoloring Agent can be used with the help of poly aluminum chloride, but not mixed together. In this way, the treatment cost can be lowered.
|BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent
|Colorless to yellowish translucid liquid
|Specific Gravity at 20°C:
|PH Value (30% Solution):
|Soluble With Water at Any Rate
Application method and notes:
1. When the colority and CODcr are relatively high, it can be used with the help of polyaluminum chloride, but not mixed together. In this way, the treatment cost can be lower. Whether polyaluminum chloride is used earlier or afterwards depends on the flocculation test and the treatment process.
2. The pH value of the waste water should be adjusted to 7~8 for better result.
3. The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water and then dosed into the waste water directly. After being mixed for several minutes, it can be precipitated or air-floated to become clear water.
Package and storage:
1. Packed in 30kgs, 250kgs net plastic drums and 1250kgs net IBC drums, flexitank, or as per clients' requirements.
2. Soluble in water, safe, non-toxic, harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at room temperature, cannot e placed in the sun. It is slightly acidic, when skin contact, wash immediately with penty of water.
Why choose us?
Factory supply with reasonal price
Stable storage with fast delivery
Lab tests avaliable
Free sample avalible
CE, SGS, ISO certificates satisfied
Quality control during manufacturing
After-sales service within 24hours
More than 20years of technical research and production in this field
Q1. What’s your MOQ?
A: MOQ : 20tons. Very happy to grow up with you from the very beginning and MOQ will be 20tons.
Q2. How can I get a sample for laboratory test?
A: We can offer you samples free for lab test. Please contact us directly and send us your courier account for delivery.
Q3. I am not sure how to choose an appropriate product for my industry, what should I do?
A: We can give you suggestions based on your industry and source water analysis report(if possible). we have 20years of experiences in wastewater treatment, we can help you to find the suitable and professional products for you.
Q4. How can I get the price of decolorizing agent from the manufacturer?
A: We are the manufacturer of decolorizing agent. Please tell us your requirements like products specifications, quantity, packing, destination port and other necessary information,based on which we can check and reply you with a latest and exact price.
Q5. How do you control your products quality:
A: Our motto is: Taking credit and quality as the ground for sanding and root for growing. First we do the quality test for each batch of the raw materials. Second, there will be a strict pre-production sample test before mass production. Third, quality tests will be done every four hours during production. Finally but not the end of our quality control, we do the inspection before shipment. When clients get our products, our quality monitoring still continues with clients' using effect evaluation.
Q6. I have more questions, how to contact you directly?
A: Welcome to contact us with below contacts:
Contacts: Miss Madeline
WhatsApp&Wechat&Cell: +86 18351519428
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org