Wastewater treatment decolorizing agent is dicyanamine-formaldehyde resin, quaternary ammonium salt polymer, belongs to organic polymer water treatment agent. It is a new type of high molecular compound which integrates various functions such as decolorization, flocculation and COD removal. The decolorizing agent of wastewater treatment is easily dissolved in water, which can polymerize particle colloid and particulate suspended matter in water to form flocculant with large volume, high density and fast settling. In water treatment, the PH value of raw water is widely applicable. And will not harm the pipeline equipment, the color, SS, COD, BOD removal rate of sewage is high, no suspended solids or sediment, will not block the dosing equipment and pipelines, for wastewater decolorization treatment can be directly added to the original solution, no secondary pollution.
It is mainly used for color removal treatment for high-colority waste water from dyestuffs plants. It is suitable to treat waste water with activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs.
It can also be used to treat waste water from textile industry and dye houses, pigment industry, printing ink industry and paper industry.
Application method and notes:
1. The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water, then added to the wastewater directly. After stirring for several minutes, the clear water will be got by precipitation or air-floatation.
2. The optimized pH of the wastewater accepted is 6-10.
3. It is recommended to use this product with the inorganic flocculants to treat the effluent with high color and COD to reduce the operation cost. The order and proportion of agent dosage depend on the flocculation test and the effluent treatment process.
4. The product is nonflammable and unexplosive.
5. The product would show layer separation and become white at low temperature. There is no negative impact on the usage after mixing up.
Packing & Storage: