Defoamer is a kind of auxiliary agent, whose function is to eliminate the foam formed by materials in the production process. The main components of silicone defoamer are called silicone oil and silicone component. Silicone oil is a nonvolatile oily liquid at normal temperature, insoluble in water, animal and vegetable oil and mineral oil, or very small solubility, which can withstand both high temperature and low temperature. Chemical properties are inert, physical properties are stable, and there is no biological activity.
|White Viscous Solution
- Wide application: Because silicone oil is insoluble in various substances, it has a wide range of applications. It can be used in oil systems as well as defoaming water systems.
- Low surface tension: The surface area of silicone oil is generally 20 - 21 dynes/cm, lower than water (72 dynes/cm) and general foaming liquid, and has good defoaming efficiency.
- Good thermal stability: Take ordinary dimethicone as an example, it can resist 150 ° C for a long time and 300 ° C for a short time, and the si - o bond does not decompose. This ensures that the silicone defoamer can be used over a wide temperature range.
- Good chemical stability: Since the si-o bond is relatively stable, the chemical stability of the silicone oil is very high and it is difficult to react with other substances. Therefore, silicone defoamers can be used in systems containing acids, bases and salts as long as the formulation is reasonable.
- Physiologically inert: Silicone oil has been shown to be non-toxic to humans and animals with a semi-lethal dose of more than 34g / kg. Therefore, silicone defoamers (with suitable non-toxic emulsifiers) can be safely used in the food, medical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and other industries.
- Powerful defoaming power: Silicone defoamers not only effectively break the foam that has already been produced, but also significantly inhibit foam and prevent foaming. It is used in very small amounts and can be defoamed by adding it to a foaming medium per million (1 ppm) by weight. The common range is from 1 to 100 ppm. Not only is the cost low, but the defoaming material is also not contaminated.
It can eliminate foam in the production process of paint, ink, adhesive, latex gloves, metalworking fluid, cleaning and fountain solution, and can be used in Textile manufacturing, petrochemical industry, lotion processing, surfactant, metal cleaning industry, wastewater treatment, chemical industry, detergent, water treatment, etc.
Lanyao was established since early 1990s,in the start-up stage, as a watertreatment chemicals distributor, we provided product sales and technical supports for various regional sewage plants in East China.
Since Eastern China has always been a concentrated area for the development of light and heavy industries in the early 20th century, the water qualities of sewage plants in various regions are relatively different and complicated so that the treatment is relatively difficult. Therefore, we usually send technicians to the site and conduct micro-experiments based on detection report on COD,BOD,SS,ammonia nitrogen,total phosphorus,heavy metal and other impurities.As that we can match the appropriate type of chemicals to obtain the best treatment effect.
Until 2006, according to nearly ten years of technology accumulation and research on various types of chemicals, cooperating with experts and professors from various colleges and universities, Lanyao manufacturing-type enterprise was settled in yixing, jiangsu province. Lanyao produces a wide range of chemicals used in water treatment processes, including coagulants, flocculants, PH adjusters such as polyaluminium chloride, poly ferric sulphate, sodium acetate and polyaluminium ferric chloride, etc. The company is now located in the Chemical Industry Zone in Jiangsu Province, with a factory area of 17,000 square meters and 108 employees.
We have a complete set of production management and quality control systems. We got the 1SO9001 quality system certification in 2012, the ISO14001 environmental system certification in 2014, and the occupational health and safety management system certification in 2016. The company has both advanced equipment and talents, domestic advanced testing equipment, and over 30 years of professional and technical personnel with intermediate and senior titles. In addition, the company has a professional transportation team, and owns 10 liquid PAC tankers and 5 vans, which can fully guarantee the timeliness of product supply.