PAM Waste Water Treatment Flocculant and Coagulant Polyacrylamide Water Soluble Polymers
CAS Number: 9003-05-8
Polyacylamides are high molecular weight water soluble or swellable polymers formed from acrylamide or its derivatives. Their glass transition temperature is well above room temperature (> 400 K). The only commercially important polyacrylamide is poly(2-propenamide) which is simply called polyacrylamide or PAM [-CH2CH(CONH2)-]. It is a non-ionic, watersoluble, and biocompatible polymer that can be tailored to meet a broad range of applications. The polymer can be synthesized as a simple linear chain or as a cross-linked structure. PAM increases the viscosity of water and encourages the flocculation of particles present in water. The cross-linked polymer can absorb and retain extemely large amounts of water because the amide groups form strong hydrogen bonds with water molecules. The hydrated PAM is a soft gel that is used in gel electrophoresis and as a super water-absorbing polymer (SAP's). Even though these polymers are called polyacrylamide, they are often copolymers of acrylamide and one or more other monomers. The most important co-monomer is acrylic acid or sodiumacrylate. Poly(acrylamide-co-acrylic acid) and its sodium salt are anionic polymers which are more effective as flocculant and water absorber.
|I Type PAM
|II Type PAM
|Solid content, w/%
|Acrylamide monomer content, w/%
|Dissolution time(anionic type)/ min
|Dissolution time(nonionic type)/ min
|Sieve residue(1.00mm mesh), w/%
|Sieve residue(180μm mesh), w/%
|Insoluble matter (Anionic type), w/%
|Insoluble matter (Nonionic type), w/%
- Municipal Waste Water Treatment
- Industrial, Oil&Gas, Petrochemical, Pulp&Paper, Textile, and Plating Waste Water Treatment
- Mines Process Water Recycling and Cost Reduction
- Decreasing Disposed Tailing Volume
- Recycling Minerals and Process Water in Mines
- Oil Recovery Enhancement
- Enhancing Drilling Fluid Performance: Well Collapse Prevention, Bit Lubrication and Cooling
- Friction Reduction in Oi Transportation
- Improving Uniformity and Softness of Paper
- Increasing Efficiency and Reducing Cost of Paper Production
- Soil Stabilization and Conditioner
- Increasing Water Infiltration Rate of Soil.
- Strong coagulant agent
- Environmental friendly
- Non-decoposable in nature(into toxic monomers)
- No poisoning and side effects
- Variety of characteristics and chemical and physical behavious
Handling and Storage
|Precautions for safe handling
|Aqueous solutions or powders that become wet render surfaces extremely slippery
|Conditions for safe storage
|Keep in a dry palce. Keep container closed when not in use. Incompatible with oxidizing agents.
Our company show
Why choose us
- Sample testing support
- Factory supply with reasonable price
- Stable storage for fast delivery
- CE, SGS, ISO certifications available
- Fast reply within 24hours online to answer your questions and solve doubts.
- Test every batch before shipment to ensure the quality
- Keeping clients informed with logistics information monitoring.
- Feel free to consult us about the products at any time.
Q1. What’s your MOQ?
A: MOQ : 20tons. Very happy to grow up with you from the very beginning and MOQ will be 20tons.
Q2. How can I get a sample for laboratory test?
A: We can offer you samples free for lab test. Please contact us directly and send us your courier account for delivery.
Q3. I am not sure how to choose an appropriate product for my industry, what should I do?
A: We can give you suggestions based on your industry and source water analysis report(if possible). we have 20years of experiences in wastewater treatment, we can help you to find the suitable and professional products for you.
Q4. How can I get the price of polyacrylamide(PAM) from the manufacturer?
A: We are the manufacturer of PAM. Please tell us your requirements like products specifications,quantity,packing,destination port and other necessary information,based on which we can check and reply you with a latest and exact price.
Q5. How do you control your products quality:
A: Our motto is: Taking credit and quality as the ground for sanding and root for growing. First we do the quality test for each batch of the raw materials. Second, there will be a strict pre-production sample test before mass production. Third, quality tests will be done every four hours during production. Finally but not the end of our quality control, we do the inspection before shipment. When clients get our products, our quality monitoring still continues with clients' using effect evaluation.
Q6. I have more questions, how to contact you directly?
A: Welcome to contact us with below contacts:
Contacts: Miss Madeline
WhatsApp&Wechat&Cell: +86 18351519428
Email address: email@example.com