CAS Number: 9003-05-8
One of the largest uses for polyacrylamide is to flocculate solids in a liquid. This process applies to water treatment, and processes like paper making and screen printing. Polyacrylamide can be supplied in a powder or liquid form, with the liquid form being subcategorized as solution and emulsion polymer.
Synonyms: Acrylamide Homopolymer ; Propenamide Homopolymer
PAM is a synthetic chemical that can be tailored to fit a broad range of applications.
– Cationic Polyacrylamide – CPAM
– Anionic Polyacrylamide – APAM
– Noionic Polyacrylamide – NPAM
- Municipal Waste Water Treatment
- Industrial, Oil&Gas, Petrochemical, Pulp&Paper, Textile, and Plating Waste Water Treatment
- Mines Process Water Recycling and Cost Reduction
- Decreasing Disposed Tailing Volume
- Recycling Minerals and Process Water in Mines
- Oil Recovery Enhancement
- Enhancing Drilling Fluid Performance: Well Collapse Prevention, Bit Lubrication and Cooling
- Friction Reduction in Oi Transportation
- Improving Uniformity and Softness of Paper
- Increasing Efficiency and Reducing Cost of Paper Production
- Soil Stabilization and Conditioner
- Increasing Water Infiltration Rate of Soil.
- Strong coagulant agent
- Environmental friendly
- Non-decoposable in nature(into toxic monomers)
- No poisoning and side effects
- Variety of characteristics and chemical and physical behavious
Handling and storage
Precautions for safe handling
Provide sufficient air exchange and/or exhaust in work rooms. Avoid dust formation. All equipment used when handling the product must be grounded. Keep away from incompatible materials.
Safe Handling Advice
Wear personal protective equipment. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Keep away from heat and sources of ignition. Do not ingest. Do not breathe dust. Handle in accordance with good industrial hygiene and safety practice.
Conditions for safe storage
Technical Measures/Storage Conditions:
Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Store at room temperature in the original container. Store away from incompatible materials.
Our company show
Why choose us
- Sample testing support
- Factory supply with reasonable price
- Stable storage for fast delivery
- CE, SGS, ISO certifications available
- Fast reply within 24hours online to answer your questions and solve doubts.
- Test every batch before shipment to ensure the quality
- Keeping clients informed with logistics information monitoring.
- Feel free to consult us about the products at any time.
Q1. What’s your MOQ?
A: MOQ : 20tons. Very happy to grow up with you from the very beginning and MOQ will be 20tons.
Q2. How can I get a sample for laboratory test?
A: We can offer you samples free for lab test. Please contact us directly and send us your courier account for delivery.
Q3. I am not sure how to choose an appropriate product for my industry, what should I do?
A: We can give you suggestions based on your industry and source water analysis report(if possible). we have 20years of experiences in wastewater treatment, we can help you to find the suitable and professional products for you.
Q4. How can I get the price of polyacrylamide(PAM) from the manufacturer?
A: We are the manufacturer of PAM. Please tell us your requirements like products specifications,quantity,packing,destination port and other necessary information,based on which we can check and reply you with a latest and exact price.
Q5. How do you control your products quality:
A: Our motto is: Taking credit and quality as the ground for sanding and root for growing. First we do the quality test for each batch of the raw materials. Second, there will be a strict pre-production sample test before mass production. Third, quality tests will be done every four hours during production. Finally but not the end of our quality control, we do the inspection before shipment. When clients get our products, our quality monitoring still continues with clients' using effect evaluation.
Q6. I have more questions, how to contact you directly?
A: Welcome to contact us with below contacts:
Contacts: Miss Madeline
WhatsApp&Wechat&Cell: +86 18351519428
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org