CAS Number: 9003-05-8
Anionic polyacrylamide (APAM) is a water-soluble linear macromolecule flocculant formed by the copolymerization of acrylamide and acrylate.It is a water- soluble high polymer.It’s not soluble in most organic solvents, with good flocculating activity, and can reduce the friction resistance between liquid. It promotes the flocculation of particles by neutralizing the charge of suspended particles, thus destabilizing the particles in water. The destabilized particles adsorb each other under the bridge action of the active gene of macromolecule polymers. Finally, larger flocs are formed.
- Waste water flocculation and settling
- Sludge dewatering and filtering
- Construction mud treatment
- Oil industry 6. River dredging
- Minerals selection and sewage disposal
- Sand washing and sludge dewatering
- Strong coagulant agent
- Environmental friendly
- Non-decoposable in nature(into toxic monomers)
- No poisoning and side effects
- Variety of characteristics and chemical and physical behavious
Handling and storage
|Precautions for safe handling
|No special measures are necessary
|Advice on general occupational hygiene
|Keep away from food, drink and animal feedingstuffs
|Conditions for safe storage
|Store in a dry place
|Incompatible substances or mixtures
|Observe hints for combined storage
|Use local and general ventilation
|Specific designs for storage rooms or vessels
|Recommended storage temperature: 15 – 25 °C
Our company show
Why choose us
- Sample testing support
- Factory supply with reasonable price
- Stable storage for fast delivery
- CE, SGS, ISO certifications available
- Fast reply within 24hours online to answer your questions and solve doubts.
- Test every batch before shipment to ensure the quality
- Keeping clients informed with logistics information monitoring.
- Feel free to consult us about the products at any time.
Q1. What’s your MOQ?
A: MOQ : 20tons. Very happy to grow up with you from the very beginning and MOQ will be 20tons.
Q2. How can I get a sample for laboratory test?
A: We can offer you samples free for lab test. Please contact us directly and send us your courier account for delivery.
Q3. I am not sure how to choose an appropriate product for my industry, what should I do?
A: We can give you suggestions based on your industry and source water analysis report(if possible). we have 20years of experiences in wastewater treatment, we can help you to find the suitable and professional products for you.
Q4. How can I get the price of polyacrylamide(PAM) from the manufacturer?
A: We are the manufacturer of PAM. Please tell us your requirements like products specifications,quantity,packing,destination port and other necessary information,based on which we can check and reply you with a latest and exact price.
Q5. How do you control your products quality:
A: Our motto is: Taking credit and quality as the ground for sanding and root for growing. First we do the quality test for each batch of the raw materials. Second, there will be a strict pre-production sample test before mass production. Third, quality tests will be done every four hours during production. Finally but not the end of our quality control, we do the inspection before shipment. When clients get our products, our quality monitoring still continues with clients' using effect evaluation.
Q6. I have more questions, how to contact you directly?
A: Welcome to contact us with below contacts:
Contacts: Miss Madeline
WhatsApp&Wechat&Cell: +86 18351519428
Email address: email@example.com